Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web site Next: Re: Launching fighters

RE: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:13:55 +1100
Subject: RE: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle

My memory of this was that they were going to get +50% hull for the same
mass; but then I wasn't happy with that either.
The early discussion involved only the change in KV armour, not the
hull;
that came up later.

Personally, I found the old railgun rules too unbalanced.  The current
Schoon RG rules I'm not happy with for various reasons, including
damage/mass breakpoints (which have been mentioned in the last few
posts).
Schoon followed the garbage can PSB theory, whereas I followed the
shotgun
PSB for a different railgun ruleset.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Schoon's KV: http://www.homestead.com/fullthrust/files/kv_fb_design.html