Prev: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps Next: RE: Dean's Reinforcements

Re: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:57:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps

I still don't really believe in the idea of cloning a personallity
to a new body for soldiers, however...

If I were going to do it I would pick someone who was a fanatic
as my base and then alter what they were fanatical about.  Yes,
people have a sense of self-preservation programmed in, but
people also seem to work around this quite well.  I don't think
I could strap a bomb to myself, walk into a building, and set
it off without extreme circumstances, but that doesn't imply
that others can't.

Roger

Prev: On the Care and Feeding of Clone Corps Next: RE: Dean's Reinforcements