Prev: Re: Nanotech will solve everything... Next: Dean's Reinforcements

[OFFICIAL] Email problems again..... :-(

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:43:23 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Email problems again..... :-(

Hi Guys,

Yet again, my bl**dy ISP is playing up - since Sunday evening I have
been
able to send mail, but NOT to download any incoming. I have no idea when
it
will be fixed. Thus I'm not getting any of the list traffic, or any
personally-addressed stuff either.

I n case anyone needs to contact me urgently before the problem is
fixed,
eg: for emailed orders and such, I can be reached at:

<jon@ptphoto.keme.co.uk>

Please note that this in ONLY for urgent stuff; anything that can wait
(hopefully only for a few more days!) should still be sent to
<jon@gzg.com>
or <orders@gzg.com> as usual.

Thanks everyone!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Nanotech will solve everything... Next: Dean's Reinforcements