Prev: RE: Launching fighters Next: Re: Nanotech will solve everything...

Re: TANSTAAFL

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:02:54 -0600
Subject: Re: TANSTAAFL

***
Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> > I don't imagine that I'm the only listee still ticked off about
Starship
> > Troopers: The Movie...(Commitee to Lynch Mr. Verhoven, anyone?)
>
>	  I'll bring the rope.	The rest of you can bring the torches
and
> pitchforks.

Bags I the Boiling Oil, and Max Bygraves records.
***

Lynch me instead. I bought a copy as soon as it came out on video,
bought
a widescreen version when Megan 'borrowed' my other copy, and watch it
regularly. Brilliant.

I thought we agreed to quit flogging this dead equine...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Launching fighters Next: Re: Nanotech will solve everything...