Prev: Re: Basing figures Next: RE: Modifying figures

Modifying figures

From: Cleats Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:02:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Modifying figures

Has anybody on this list used a Dremel tool to modify
figures?

I just got one the other day for work around the
house, and I'm trying to decide if there's a tool for
it out there I can use to swap heads on some of my
figures.

The one circular cutting head I've seen so far looks
too small to do a deep enough V-cut to make a switch,
but I might have to try it out just to see for myself.

Kevin
http://messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Basing figures Next: RE: Modifying figures