Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web site Next: Re: [FT] Miniatures (The GZG Digest V1 #640)

Re: Basing figures

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:02:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Basing figures

Cleats Balentine wrote:

> At the local home depot the other day I located an
> epoxy putty that was perfect for basing figs.

> It comes in a roll of grey putty around a central rube
> of black putty that when mixed together, harden into a
> solid bonding epoxy.

	This is the very same stuff as the strips of green putty that
The Evil
Empire sells, only less expensive.

> If this is old news to everyone on list, I apologize
> for boring you with this. Otherwise, I found it to be
> a superior tool for basing figs.

	Oh no... It's always nice to be reminded.  Besides, we get new
people
in here all the time.

> The epoxy was located on the aisle with the rest of
> the Superglue and liquid epoxy.

I've been trying to get ahold of some of that stuff for a few weeks
now.  There seems to be a neighborhood run on epoxy putty.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Fall not in love, therefore, it will stick to your face. Gracefully
surrender the things of youth: the birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan - and
let not the sands of time get in your lunch. Hire people with hooks. For
a good time, call  606-4311, ask for Ken.  Take heart in the deepening
gloom that your dog is finally getting enough cheese. And reflect that
whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could  only be worse in
Milwaukee.

						--Deteriorata
						National Lampoon

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Web site Next: Re: [FT] Miniatures (The GZG Digest V1 #640)