Prev: Re: Medtech a la Los Next: RE: GZG Fleet Rosters

RE: [ot] you can find ALMOST anything on ebay...

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:58:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [ot] you can find ALMOST anything on ebay...

Also, it looks like it has some of the same problems that the blisters
in my
local store have. That is missing pieces. Example: 2nd picture bottom
blister is the FT713 Drone Carrier/Mothership (only Sa'Vasku with the
open-mouth piece). Note that the part with the bubble (KR calls the
bridge)
is missing. I had this problem with the one I purchased locally (kudos
to KR
who sent me the missing piece when I placed an order). At my local
store, I
have noticed a lot of blisters that should have 2 ships in it only
having
one and also a lot of missing pieces. These are all in the old cardboard
blisters. KR & co. have greatly increased quality control with the new
plastic blisters (as in the top picture).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----