Prev: Re: TANSTAAFL Next: Re: Medtech a la Los

RE: [OT] AAR format

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 23:38:27 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT] AAR format

>I assume the USN and other navies have their standard formats for
>AAR's.  Can anyone either provide a link to a training document that
>describes this, or send me a summary?	If it's long, send it offlist
>laserlight@quixnet.net and I'll webbify it.

The US Army has a Graphic Training Aid (GTA) that deals with running
an AAR, GTA 8-1-2: Leader's Guide to After Action Debriefing.  You
can read it at:
http://155.217.58.58/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/gta/8-1-2/080102_top.htm

-Ted (Who get's really frustrated when _everyone_ gets to
talk during an AAR and they end up taking forever!)

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: TANSTAAFL Next: Re: Medtech a la Los