Prev: Re: Medtech 2180 a la Fulton Next: Re: Medtech a la Los

Re: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle

From: "The coincidental serendipity is getting a little high. Can we go now?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:11:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FT AAR - Operation Furious Riposte - 20,000 pt battle

The Barclay writes:
>A fictional after action inquiry into the results of a 10K pt KV force
>meeting about a 9K+ NAC force.
[...]
>conflict. Fighter types were off of Indy's list (hence no torpedo
>fighters, much lamented by the NAC).

You do know that while I have listed very few/almost no *exclusive* torp
fighters, I did make the caveat that the configurations could be
changed,
since I view many/most-if-not-all GZG fighters as being modular in
design.
So you coulda brought some torps into the fray - just woulda had to pay
for them (not that the NAC was hurting in points ;-)

Thanks for the AAR read. Sad day for the NAC.

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: Medtech 2180 a la Fulton Next: Re: Medtech a la Los