Prev: [FT] Possible Sa'Vasku minis Next: DS2: Scenario ideas ...

Re: [ot] you can find ALMOST anything on ebay...

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:30:13 +0100
Subject: Re: [ot] you can find ALMOST anything on ebay...

Mk wrote:

>  Unfortunately I want
> a fully outfitted NAC Victoria-class BB. Guess I'll have to wait a
couple
> more centuries before one shows up on e-bay, eh?

Hm, let's see... at the moment, there only seems to be:
1 auction for 2 S'V strikeship packs
1 auction for 1 NAC Furious-class blister + 1 ESU Heavy Fighter blister
1 auction for 1 S'V Dreadnought + 1 S'V Drone Pod ship
1 auction for 1 K'V BDN + 1 K'V SDN
1 auction for 1 ESU Komarov, 1 FSE carrier (doesn't say which) and 1
NAC Ark Royal...

...and, of course, there's a guy (eBay user name "solahma") who has
tried to sell a HUGE FT lot on eBay (Geo-Hex manufacture, judging from
the pictures; opening bid price is $125, but the entire lot is worth
over $200) several times. Well, either it is the same lot many times
(I've never seen anyone actually bidding at it) or many huge ones - the
first several had identical pictures, but now the

Have a look at it - it's at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=226483765

There are 6 blisters of NAC ships, but the pictures are too small to
let me see whether or not there's a Victoria in there <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: [FT] Possible Sa'Vasku minis Next: DS2: Scenario ideas ...