Prev: RE: FT Campaigns Next: RE: SG II: Close Assault

Re: Simpler Campaign w/ System Rules

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:40:49 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Subject: Re: Simpler Campaign w/ System Rules

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> I've revamped and simplified my Campaign rules, as well as integrating
> the System Thrust Module I put forward not too many moons ago...

i've HTMLified this (badly) and put it on the GZG-L website:

http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/schoon-ftcs.html

there are lists where there should really be tables, and some pre+tt
text
(blech) where there really should be tables. the internal headings are
all
the same level (2), where there should be some variation. i've done ~ 0
proofreading. but still, Schoon's words are there, and they're damn fine
words.

Schoon, i hope you don't mind me doing this. if you do, i'll take it
down
asap.

tom

Prev: RE: FT Campaigns Next: RE: SG II: Close Assault