Prev: Re: terrorism, was re medtech Next: Re: terrorism, was re medtech

Re: terrorism, was re medtech

From: Paul Perry <madcat@u...>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:13:56 -0700
Subject: Re: terrorism, was re medtech

Interesting topics. If anyone wants some really good links on Terrorism,
Geo-Political and Spec. ops here are some very nice sites:
Geo-Political:
http://www.stratfor.com

Terrorism Research Center:
http://www.terrorism.com/

Special Ops and Counterterrorism:
http://www.specialoperations.com/

The Special Ops page is also good for research into Special Operations
for
Stargrunt. We have hade some pretty good squad level games on a Spec Ops
bend.

Paul