Prev: Ghurkas Next: Battle report - scratch one more NSL task force

Re: Ghurkas

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:35:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Ghurkas

It is true that, in the general army, the British connection is shunned
as
decadent and even traitorously loyal to the NAC. However, in marine
units,
particularly those attached to ESU ships, the fighting spirit, no matter
it's association, is cherished by every wise commander.

I know I never feel so safe when making a command tour aboard a Warsaw
as
when the Gurkhas are watching my aft sections. ;->=

Ush., Capt. 3rd Cl., Black Scorpions

Prev: Ghurkas Next: Battle report - scratch one more NSL task force