Prev: Re: Medtech 2180, III Next: Re: Safe speeds

Re: The GZG Digest V1 #630

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:40:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #630

From: Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay <kaladorn@home.com>
Subject: Mini Transporting

As to Brian's comments - Rifle case? I'd like to see you with that at
the border.

Not to mention theft possibilities.  Locally a car was broken into and a
pistol case with approx. $400 of minis (painted) was stolen.  The crook
obviously expected weapons.  I'm sure the look on the guy's face when
opened was precious, but it still sucks -- especially since it happened
a youngster.

We use gun cases in our household and they work great, but don't leave
them in plain sight in the car.  Painting the outside with related
designs
may also help.

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: Re: Medtech 2180, III Next: Re: Safe speeds