Prev: RE: Mini Transporting Next: Re: [FT] Jump limits

Re: [FT] Jump limits

From: "The next time you ask me a hypothetical question, the answer is 'no'" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:57:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Jump limits

>>>Making the following assumptions:
>>>1) I have my stellar mass data correct;
>
>Insert
>1A) that all stars in question are main sequence size V (IIRC)--which
>they aren't but the last time I whimpered for a source for more data,
>no one responded.

Sorry, I musta missed the post. Been too danged busy around here lately
(lately?) to keep up with all the mail (see 'ps' below), even on this
relatively low-volume group. :-/

>>Indy said:
>>So, what does this mean? More research for youuuu! :) :)  If you need
>>some reference materials or something, lemme know and I'll see what I
>>can dig up.
>
>I hereby let you know.  Please note that Nyrath's Star List for the
>Official Unofficial GZG Canon, Non-Canon, and Auto-Canon Universe(s)
>does not have stellar size, IIRC--at least the last version I
>downloaded didn't have it for many/most of the stars in question.

You wouldn't happen to have a list of stars on hand you want mass info
for, would you?  ;-)

Mk

(ps: laser-dude, thanks for the colorado/ouray mail)
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: RE: Mini Transporting Next: Re: [FT] Jump limits