Prev: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno! Next: The rules with no name

RE: Interdictors ?

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:49:12 -0500
Subject: RE: Interdictors ?

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:52:54 +1100
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au>

The last one got jumped by 13 squadrons of fighters & lasted until turn
2.
The problem becomes how many defences can I still fit?	An average ship
h=
as
30-35% of mass available for offensive/defencive systems.  Adding in
Grav=
ity
Well Projectors cuts deeply into this available mass.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu

definitely!  the interdictor sounds like a good candidate for escort
ships
if one hopes to keep it around a while....

dave

Prev: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno! Next: The rules with no name