Prev: RE: [FT] About these Phalons.... Next: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno!

Re: GZG Online Catalogue

From: Jeff Miller <shadocat@p...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:50:40 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Paul Owen wrote:

> Hope nobody minds these but I have another small request  : )
>
> can you take a look at www.lightspeed.uk.com/gzg/untitled.html
> and then select a figure to view the image (bb-03 is really nice, one
> of my own) the image page is generated dynamically so it allows
> me to center it and put the figure code in etc.
>
> again can you let me know what you think, ie fast slow annoying
> etc etc
>
> sorry for the bother again and thanks.

I missed your first message because I was having ISP problems (I got it
recently
but it seemed somewhat out of date.....).

I'm using Netscape 4.7

The speed is good but the images aren't centered.  They are at the top,
slightly
left of center.

Also, the window it opens is far bigger than the figure.  You might want
to set
some window size parameters.  On my computer, it opened a full sized
window to
show the image.  <grin>

Though, if you have room, it might be cool to have a standard size box
on the
catalogue page that the image loads into.

--

Jeff Miller
Program Director/Webmaster for Agamemcon IV

Burbank Airport Hilton	--  June 23-25, 2000
http://www.agamemcon.org

Contact Info:
92 Corporate Park Ste C-330
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone:	(949)643-8352
Fax:	(949)863-9021

Prev: RE: [FT] About these Phalons.... Next: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno!