Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: Interdictors ?

RE: Interdictors ?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:52:54 +1100
Subject: RE: Interdictors ?

The last one got jumped by 13 squadrons of fighters & lasted until turn
2.
The problem becomes how many defences can I still fit?	An average ship
has
30-35% of mass available for offensive/defencive systems.  Adding in
Gravity
Well Projectors cuts deeply into this available mass.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu