Prev: SV: Interdictors ? Next: Re: Interdictors ?

[OFFICIAL] Announcement - Email Addresses

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:49:31 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Announcement - Email Addresses

Hi all,

At long last I've got my ISP to set up the gzg.com domain for email
purposes; at the moment the <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> address is still
operating, but for simplicity I would prefer for everyone to switch over
sending me mail at <jon@gzg.com>.

ORDERS BY EMAIL:

For anyone who wants to place an order with us by email, please address
it
to: <orders@gzg.com>
Orders that come through to this address will be flagged for immediate
attention - those that don't will still be dealt with, but may get
caught
up in the morass of other incoming mail.... ;-)

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

PS: at VERY long last the gzg.com website is finally being worked on -
at
first it will just be something very simple with a link to the online
catalogue site that Paul Owen runs, but I hope it will grow soon.

It isn't up yet - I will announce it as soon as it is.

Prev: SV: Interdictors ? Next: Re: Interdictors ?