Prev: [FT] ANNOUNCE Thrust Pack (last update of the Millenium) Next: Re: Card Draws

Re: [FT] Fleet sizes

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:54:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet sizes

>> Has anyone totaled the sizes for all craft listed (in service,
>> scrapped, destroyed) for the FTFB fleets?  My guesstimate is that
100
>> x GDP listed (from my Great Powers post) should be a reasonable
match,
>> at least for FSE and NSL, and making some allowance for other
classes
>> not shown.

Indy's page has TO&E but not the TOTAL POINTS.	Just taking the NSL, I
figure 132,722 points not counting fighters, which would make 115% of
their GDP*100 and doesn't allow anything for losses.  So at least I'm
at the right order of magnitude.

Prev: [FT] ANNOUNCE Thrust Pack (last update of the Millenium) Next: Re: Card Draws