Prev: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised Next: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:26:41 GMT
Subject: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:33:53 -0500, Michael Sarno <msarno@ptdprolog.net>
wrote:

>    Allan, that really doesn't address the problem, though.  We've been
talking about
>ways to get around the AUTOMATIC suppression of a sniper's target.

Oops. That's what I get for reading the list when I have a bad head
cold! *L*

I thought the problem was whether automatic suppression could occur
beyond the
furthest range band.

I really don't have a problem with the automatic suppression. Based on
what
I've read about World War 2 combat, it seems reasonable.

But don't mind me... it's the Dristan talking! *L*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised Next: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game