Prev: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game Next: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP]

UNSC in the USA

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@h...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:27:22 PST
Subject: UNSC in the USA

Howdie,

Now I know this has been covered already, but a friend of mine and I
were
thinking of doing some UNSC ordering and I've lost both the product
listing
and the URL for the updated pictures of the models.  Also, what exactly
are
the ordering protocols for these ships as they haven't hit any actual
catalog pages I've seen?

Thanks all in advance,

Eli

Prev: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game Next: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP]