Prev: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno! Next: Archives

Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:38:22 -0600
Subject: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups

***
Could you make available another version of the poster for those of us
without
the ability to print a postscript file directly?  If I can get a decent
flier
printed, I'll start passing it around to the gaming stores in town...
***

Tom, did you try the 'preview' poster on the same page? If I could get
IE
suppress page numbers, URL, and date info, it'd be perfect. Tried with
NETSCAPE
but the image is bashed. I blame Microsoft, as always.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Snipers, Mr. Sarno! Next: Archives