Prev: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups Next: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game

Re: [ft] simple campaign system

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:03:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [ft] simple campaign system

On 14-Dec-99 at 18:20, Robertson, Brendan (Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au)
wrote:
> Munition costs are as per FTFB.  You have to buy the ammo/fighters at
> normal costs.  (4 per sm, 6 per sm(er), 3 per fighter (18 per sqd)).

I think I'll have to disagree here.  This looks to me like the missile
and handling equipment costs.  You shouldn't have to pay the full base
for the system every time.

Of course, my usual claim, beams are the best weapon in the game.  They
get even better in a campaign where you must worry about resupply.

Roger

Prev: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups Next: RE: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game