Prev: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised

RE: New 3D images

From: "Lazy 8 Productions" <lazy8@w...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:16:27 -0800
Subject: RE: New 3D images

This is a cool site, some pretty cool pictures of FULL THRUST ships from
the
various official fleets; the new ones are terrific!  I especially like
the
NSL Theuerdank.  If you haven't seen this site yet, check it out!

bTa

ORIGINAL POST =====================

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:16:22 -0000
From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk>

>Where abouts does one find these images?  I'm sure its been
>posted before,

Indeed it has been:

http://homestead.com/fullthrust/files/ft_3d.html

Bookmark once you visit, so you can find it again
easily.

+ New NSL Maximillian by Greg Dees.

- -= tim jones =-

Prev: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Event Signups Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers Revised