Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers

Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP]

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:07:46 GMT
Subject: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP]

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:34:39 +1000, "Glover, Owen"
<oglover@museum.vic.gov.au>
wrote:

>Hmm, and the task given the squad was directly from the President of
the USA
>correct? That's a strategic op if ever there was one!
>
>That guy was a special character if ever there was one!

Actually, the order came from General Marshall, I think. I'll pay more
attention when I watch it this weekend.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game [CLEAN STAMP] Next: Re: [FH] Great Powers