Prev: Re: SG II Snipers and the spirit of the game Next: Re: SMLs/The GZG Digest V1 #608

Re: Safe Speeds [FT]

From: "Magic" <rmako@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:57:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Safe Speeds [FT]

Thomas,

Great stuff there.  We do a similar thing in flying with poor
visibility.
Though we base ours on the ability to turn at least 90 degrees to avoid
the
obstacle.  Seems like your calculations could use that instead (I know
you
mention it I am just wondering what that would do to Vmax for Vector and
Cinematic.

Magic