Prev: Re: [OT] Style Sheets Next: Re: [OT] Style Sheets

Re: GZG West Coast Convention?

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:38:13 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Convention?

Okay, so I must be one of the only players on the
list who lives in LA ...  guess it'll be the
San Francisco Bay Area of California.  So, still
fishing for interest - seeing if it's worth the
effort to organize, who would be interested in
playing/running games?	What dates are best - I'm
thinking March/April time frame.  Is there a
certain area of the Bay Area that wouldn't work?
I'm thinking Oakland, just 'cause I have friends
there and feel like the city might be more trouble
or expense.

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: [OT] Style Sheets Next: Re: [OT] Style Sheets