Prev: Re: NI and OU Next: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers (Re: The GZG Digest V1 #608)

The Idiot's guide to miniatures painting

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:16:22 -0700 (MST)
Subject: The Idiot's guide to miniatures painting

I need a good web site to give to my mother so she can learn how to
paint
miniatures.  My mom owes me several painted set of fighters and doesn't
have
a clue on how to paint them.  Ideas?

And if you're wondering how my mom came to owe me her painting services,
it
has to do with the fact that my mom somehow got my birthday cake to show
up
at my place of employment, at 8am, COD!  (Collect on delivery.	Meaning
I had
to pay for it.)

Thanks!
Mike

Prev: Re: NI and OU Next: Re: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers (Re: The GZG Digest V1 #608)