Prev: DS2:What armour rating for large truck mounted medium RAM? Next: Re: A New Star Nation...

RE: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:48:38 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] SMLs and Banzai Jammers

>(Cinematic movement and a 6x8 table with no disengagement)
					  ++++++++++++++++

There you have part of the problem if the FSE could scoot and reload
their SML magazines this wouldn't be such an issue. They could
blat at max SML range then accelerate to re-arm from the tenders
which are keeping out of beam range.

Does anyone use SML reloads in battle? I very much doubt it. This
reminds me of playing tie fighter with the missile boat. Once the
concussion missiles are gone you are a dead duck until you can
re-arm from the supply ship.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: DS2:What armour rating for large truck mounted medium RAM? Next: Re: A New Star Nation...