Prev: RE: Arty Next: Re: Arty

Re: The GZG Digest V1 #608

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:10:09 +1000
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V1 #608

Roger Books wrote:

> SML's are fairly balanced if you use the ships in the fleet
> book.  When you can attach 3 mass 2 towed drones to every
> major ship (at a whopping 6 points each) suddenly SML's are
> broken, this is just an attempt to correct the problem.
>
> You know, maybe only playing with official designs is the
> way to go...

Even with these, the problem still remains: for just over 100 pts per
BB, I can completely eliminate all SMLs in the opposing fleet. (eg 4
Stoschen per Maria). Try it some time, eg a mix of:
3 Maria von Bs
2 Escort Cruisers
10 Corvettes

vs an equal number of points of FSE. Or even a superior number.
--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: RE: Arty Next: Re: Arty