Prev: RE: SG2 lite Next: RE: Beth's Emines & HBWs

Re: DS2 game length

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:35:25 +1300
Subject: Re: DS2 game length

Nathan wrote:
> I have found that big multi-player games of DS2 take too long. The
games I am talking about, are 10,000 per player and about 2 players
each side. I was wondering if any one had any ideas to make large games
quicker?

1: Use a dice rolling system for damage, instead of chit drawing.
2: Use one vehicle per platoon with a dice (indicating total vehicles)
beside it.
3: Leave infantry out (too fiddly).
4: Ensure your forces are consistently designed.
5: Leave off morale and leadership counters - assume all forces start
off as Blue "2" CO, and only mark the exceptions.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: RE: SG2 lite Next: RE: Beth's Emines & HBWs