Prev: DS2 game length Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW SHIPS.... (Class Names)

Re: [FT] Fleet Book Volume II

From: "Imperial battleship, halt the flow of time!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 07:10:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Book Volume II

>>Let's see..." smack in the gob"...I presume that's "a kiss on the
>>mouth"
>
>Now you're asking for a smack in the gob! ;)
>
>After spending quite sometime while I was away explaining the meaning
of
>such phrases as "stick out like a sore thumb" and "flat out like a
lizard
>drinking" I'm beginning to think the world needs an online idiom guide
;)

Well...found these:

  http://www.english-express.com/English-online/Idioms/idioms.htm
  http://cgi-server.shadow.net/~richmond/pc/idiom/sasadu/idiom.htm
  http://www.cobuild.collins.co.uk/Idiom.html
  http://www.mcdougallittell.com/lit/sts/stsarch.htm
  http://www.webcom.com/eha/idiom.html	  (Swedish idioms ;)
  http://simsim.rug.ac.be/staff/elke/ltolpres8mei/idiom.html

That should keep y'all busier than a rooster in a henhouse.

:-)

Indy

Prev: DS2 game length Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW SHIPS.... (Class Names)