Prev: Re: GEVs, ACVs, ground effect, etc etc etc Next: RE: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures

Re: Arty

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 02:38:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Arty

>To reiterate, now with all the words in place <g>: I don't know of any
>wheeled *SP* howitzers larger than 155mm, but there are numerous 155mm
>wheeled SP howitzer types.
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

FYI

My copy of the Jane's AFV Recognition Handbook (second edition, 1992
copyright) has a picture of the Iraqi "Al Fao" self propelled gun.  It
is a
210mm wheeled sp arty piece.

In case you don't have a copy handy ;-), it looks a LOT like the South
African wheeled sp arty (Armscor G6 155mm SPH).

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
ajohnson@idirect.com

Prev: Re: GEVs, ACVs, ground effect, etc etc etc Next: RE: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures