Prev: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures... Next: Re: Class Names [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW SHIPS....

Re: [FT] Fleet Book Volume II

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:51:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Book Volume II

>>I'm pleased to say that at least most of our customers took this is
the
>>spirit it was meant... ;-)
>>Mind you, it didn't stop some people asking anyway.....

Let's see..." smack in the gob"...I presume that's "a kiss on the
mouth" which I further presume means you had a "booth bimbo" for your
vendor table?  Jon, I'd expected better of you (and I'd expect she'd
have to have been a pretty desperate bimbo, if your conventioneers are
like the ones I've seen).

(Beth is back so we can now go back to being politically incorrect)

Prev: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures... Next: Re: Class Names [OFFICIAL] MORE NEW SHIPS....