Prev: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures... Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...

Re: Re DS/SG Future of Warfare

From: "Leondus" <spanthers@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:13:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Re DS/SG Future of Warfare

Hello All.

When we had a regular group gaming SG2. Most of the players (almost all
ex-starwars miniature gamers) thought the campaign
was going to be a high tech blast fest.
After the third turn of the campaign the all out war anything goes war
turned into a low-intensity fight for survival.

The campaign was an NEU vs FSE fighting over a newly discovered world.
But
we where also using the Star Wars rebel
commando miniatures as the planetary population armed with small arms
supplied by the ESU.

I agree with Rob's 2 cents about the levels of warfare in the future.

I guess my point is in the future how would other governments standing
on
the side lines see a war?
The NEU warring with FSE on an descent planet with a third government
sending arms to the local pop. hoping to jump at an opportunity when one
of
both sides are too weak.

sorry I know the above is totally off the main track.

Prev: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures... Next: Re: Stealth and Countermeasures...