Prev: Re: GEV and Grav Vehicles Next: Re: TANSTAAFL

[SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:02:16 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Seeking anyone with 20mm Blade Miniatures

    Anyone who may have _ANY_ of the 20mm Blade miniatures, could you
please
contact me with a listing of what you have?  I am looking to find the
entire
range (or as much as possible).   The hopes are very small of ever
locating
the original molds, but there is still a small amount of hope.	In the
event
that they cannot be located/purchased, I would like to have a wide
enough
selection for use in creating new molds.  There is a legal issue
involved
with the creation of new molds, but I am working on that aspect right
now
with my attorney.

    I of course would be able to share the new castings with anyone who
has
some originals to offer (when they are available of course), but first
things first.  I need the masters.

    Any quantity, and almost any condition (bare preferred, but painted
is
not a problem) would be greatly appreciated, and from anywhere in the
world.

You can reach me at:

Scott Spieker
scspieker@ncweb.com

Thank you for your time,
Scott

Prev: Re: GEV and Grav Vehicles Next: Re: TANSTAAFL