Prev: Re: Rotor/Wing lift Next: Re: A good altitude for Ortillery? Math and astrophysics guys helpout

RE: Just what will we see on the GZGVerse battlefield?

From: "Sutherland" <nma@k...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:17:22 +0900
Subject: RE: Just what will we see on the GZGVerse battlefield?

SNIP some stuff about colony forces ----

If I am planning a colony I would be interested and willing to pay big
bonuses for ex-military people to join our group and invest in a small
arsenal of weapons to equip them.  They would not be a unit unto
themselves
but would form the core of my leadership and planning for my militia.  A
few
mortars, some IAVRs, and some other medium support type weapons and you
are
good to go for anything but a determined invasion and piracy would be a
dicey thing indeed.

							That Chuk Guy

Prev: Re: Rotor/Wing lift Next: Re: A good altitude for Ortillery? Math and astrophysics guys helpout