Prev: RE: Just what will we see on the GZGVerse battlefield? Next: Re: Rotor/Wing lift

CANCON 2000

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:38:51 +1000
Subject: CANCON 2000

OK, time for an advert here.

For those of you that haven't seen the CANCON Pamphlet yet, there is
going
to be a FT/SG mini campaign played over the three days last week of
January
next year.

It is set in our current campaign and is meant as a cross between a
participation and a competition. We're asking a nominal fee of $5 each
day
of the 3 days but ALL of this will go back to players in
prizes/incentives
for little awards each day; Mayhem, Honour, Flair - that sort of thing.

It is meant as an alternative for people who can't turn up to play the
whole
three days of teh other competitions but want to at least have A game.
All
miniatures will be supplied (we have a scary amount of lead and resin
between four of us!!).

You can rock up on the day or 'book' in advance to Nic Robson at Eureka
Miniatures or Rob Deakin at sneakin@netspace.net.au

Feel free to ask for anymore details.

Hope to see you there!

Owen G

Prev: RE: Just what will we see on the GZGVerse battlefield? Next: Re: Rotor/Wing lift