Prev: Re: OT: Independence War Next: DS2:Alien vegetation

Re: How many players?

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@j...>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 07:51:57 -0800
Subject: Re: How many players?

The biggest we've done was eight.  Unfortunately, all of the people who
were
having bad luck ended up on my side (myself included) so we got worked
over
pretty hard.  We lost half of our fleet, and didn't even manage to take
out a
single enemy ship.  On one turn I rolled something like 20 dice from a
single
ship and got one lousy hit.  We didn't need fog of war to screw us up in
that
one :).  I prefer four players myself, simply because the games tend to
get a
bit unwieldy if you have lots of players with lots of ships.

Mark