Prev: Re: Testing, Hallo again and an inexpensive dropship for DS2 Next: [OT] Space Fleet Battles

RE: DS2:Basing VTOLS

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:23:51 +1100
Subject: RE: DS2:Basing VTOLS

If you want them based lower, you can still use the plastic stem, just
trim
it off with a knife or saw & glue the fighter to it.  I've found that
the
shorter the stem, the harder it is to break, depending on your storage
method, of course.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu