Prev: Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea) Next: SGII: Flamers?

Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:37:42 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG @ historical cons (was: RE: Another T-shirt Idea)

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Just recall my previous comment about some historical gamers wearing
heavy
> blinders, and how we must show FAR more tolerance. Trust me, plenty of
> others willing to try something new IF you show better manners.

    Oddly enough, I made a similar comment on an historical minis list
in
support of having more historical games at the generic games
conventions.  I
guess the real solution is that we need to have more people lugging
their kits
to the cons and actually running more games, of all types.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired