Prev: Re: Another T-shirt Idea Next: Re: Another T-shirt Idea

RE: Bad Gen Con News.

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:15:13 -0500
Subject: RE: Bad Gen Con News.

Indianapolis is a great city for conventions and it has a greatly
revitalized downtown area.  I've been to several convention events
in that city. I cannot compare it to Milwaukee however.

Indianapolis is more central for air travel.  Cincinnati would be
better with the Delta hub, but I think the Indy convention facilities
are superior.

It's also my own stomping grounds with my in-laws about 30 minutes
from downtown and my mother about an hour away.  I may actually make
it to a GenCon if it's part of a family trip in 2003.

Jon