Prev: RE: Cloaks and wave guns (FT) Next: Re: Euerka's Hunter figs

Re: Another T-shirt Idea

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:32:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Another T-shirt Idea

Thomas Barclay of the Clan Barclay wrote:

> The point remains, we should take advantage of the last year of this
> Millenia (2000) to try very hard to demo FT and SG2 and DS2 at as many
> public events as possible. The larger the gamer base, the more work we
> force Jon, his lackeys, assistants, and sculptors to do! :)

    Agreed.  Running games at conventions is the best way to promote the
game.  I very rarely see any GZG games run at any of the regional
conventions.  Cold Wars, Historicon, and Fall In, the three big
historical
minis cons, didn't have any GZG games lists in their on-site books.
Even
though a number of sci-fi games at these cons, GZG is just not
represented
in the programs.  I've seen a few pick-up games run, but if a game is
not
advertised in the PEL or on-site book, it isn't going to attract too
many
new players.  BTW, Cold Wars 00 PEL deadline is 6 Jan 00.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: RE: Cloaks and wave guns (FT) Next: Re: Euerka's Hunter figs