Prev: Re: Bomber support (FT fighter question) Next: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report

RE: Bomber support (FT fighter question)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:45:18 +1100
Subject: RE: Bomber support (FT fighter question)

It depends on your GM.	Most PBeM games I've played (or run), the GM has
allowed you to allocate fighters to screen the other squadrons [not what
is
written in FB, but allows more tactics].  It still doesn't help you if
outnumbered, but you can get that important squadron through the screen
&
directly into the PDS.

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu