Prev: Re: FB Ship Construction Next: Re: Bad Gen Con News.

Re: Bigger is better? Re: Ainsty INAPs

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:54:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Bigger is better? Re: Ainsty INAPs

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, does anyone think 'invisible' figs work being
larger?
> After looking at the comparison piccies, I realized I probably would
prefer
> them bigger for the same reason I have problems with TOO successful
> camo paint schemes. ;->=

Hmm, I'd never thought of it that way.	I guess in this context I don't
mind
them bigger. (since they're not really that 'predator-like' I don't mind
them
being whatever size)

My dream still is to have the Eureka 'hunters' in the flexable
transparent resin
used by Fortress Figures.  Since they actually spin cast the resin, it
holds a
lot of detail, and since it's flexable, it can handle the thin weapons.
It'll never happen though...

Tom (not quite sure what to do with the INAP's now that he's got them)

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: FB Ship Construction Next: Re: Bad Gen Con News.