Prev: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report Next: Re: FB Ship Construction

Re: T shirt ideas -

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@k...>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:46:35 -0500
Subject: Re: T shirt ideas -

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 04:29:22PM -0800, Brian Burger wrote:
> I think "Damn the pulse torps! Full thrust!" is the best version,
> personally. Most historically-minded wargamers will get the joke, and
it's
> a good slogan besides...

	And regular FT players will realize that it really means
you once more missed with all your PTs and need to get away _fast_.

--
						crawford@iac.net
"DON'T answer messages that make you feel uncomfortable because

Prev: Re: Battle at Camelot Comics and Games--After Action Report Next: Re: FB Ship Construction