Prev: [SG2] WH40K (ack!) to SG2 conversions? Next: Re: [OT] RAFM's 25mm grav bikes

Home metal casting kit

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:51:59 +0000 ()
Subject: Home metal casting kit

Just to let the UK members of this list know in case there is some
interest.

At the weekend my better half came home with the Toymax Die-cast Factory
and she also picked up extra molds. Their spaceship mold set.

This url will show you what it looks like.

http://lonestar.texas.net/~mack/

She bought it in a chain of toy shops called Toy Shack.
It was marked down from £24.99 to £14.99.

I think they were trying to get rid of it. So be quick.

jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: [SG2] WH40K (ack!) to SG2 conversions? Next: Re: [OT] RAFM's 25mm grav bikes