Prev: T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others.... Next: Re: T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others....

Re: T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others....

From: "Unless your people get off their encounter-suited butts and do something, I've got nothing to lose!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:34:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: T shirt ideas - some are surely better than others....

>I have lots of ideas for slogans/logos... some undoubtedly suck... and
>in either case I have no artistic ability. But they might be worth a
>chuckle.

Nice. I like the lis...waitasecond!

>"It's all fun and games until someone gives Indy the dice. Then the
>crying begins..."
>(the image with this would be five six-siders all showing 1s).

How'd this get to be first?!  :-P~~~~  Where's my NAC BB...

>"Play the GAME, not the rules!" - Saint Jon of Needham
>(the image should incorporate all 3 logos - FT, SG, DS)

There are some good ones in there, but I *like* this one best. Though
I'd be inclined to drop the emphasis of 'GAME' and '!' - the '!' seems
to put a fanatical spin on it (okay, maybe it's just me :), and 'GAME'
seems to over-emphasize something that should be obvious (and if it
isn't obvious, then they MUST be munchkins! :).

Indy
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.