Prev: Re: [DS] Micro Armour Next: [SG/DS] Fighter manoeuvres

Re: Traveller Imperial Marines

From: "Jimmy Cox" <zipgun@i...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:27:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Traveller Imperial Marines

Ted,

Love those Grenadier Marines, these are my all-time favorite SF figures.
located an extra squad last year and mixed them in with 20 UNSC figures
for
a nice even 40 troopers (plus two dead guys).

Anyway on to your question, the box shows them burnt orange with green
highlights, both in the photo and the artist rendering.  Reminds me of a
lobster too long in the pot - so I painted both mine with
green/brown/black
cammie ala the Traveller chameleon capability.

Regards,

Jimmy

P.S.  I can scan the box image if you are interested.